In order to download multiple parallel files (>1 file simultaneously) follow the instructions below:
- Open multiple Depositfiles links
- Click on “Free Downloading” for all the opened links.
- Wait for ALL the download counters to finish counting down (60 secs)
- Click “Download the file” for ALL links as quickly as possible without saving them. The number of “Save As” boxes that pop up show how many you can download simultaneously.
- Proceed to save files like normal.
This works on both Google Chrome and Firefox.
(I’ve managed to get up to 7 parallel downloads. I’ve read that some can get 10 parallel downloads.)